|Welcome to the Gold Coat Inn!
Enjoy the secluded country setting of our Inn and still be within easy reach of all the city's conveniences and attractions. Surrounded by the Williamson County Regional Park and a Central Texas landscape, relaxation is a way of life here.
Our bed & breakfast is perfect for a weekend getaway, your out-of-town guests, or for the business traveler who wants a bit of home away from home. Choose from one of our two ground floor bedrooms or two second floor suites. You will awaken to the delicious smells of a hearty home-cooked breakfast, and dine in your choice of dining rooms. Then read, relax, or play cards or board games in the parlour.
Our Inn can also accommodate rehearsal dinners, company meetings, and special occasions. We are conveniently located to the Austin, Georgetown, Cedar Park, and Round Rock areas.
- Landscaped grounds, windmill & stone pump house, large trees, and wildlife
- Two open patio areas: one in front and one in back
- Picnic area with tables and benches
- Covered porches with benches and chairs
- Open grounds available for team-building and other outdoor activities
- Secure fenced parking
- Indoor banquet / meeting room with fireplace
- Restroom facilities, including disabled accessible
- On-site host/manager
- Wireless Internet access available
- Personal FM microphone equipment available
- On-site catering available exclusively by Eudora's Cuisine
- On-site bartender service available exclusively by Hill Country Events
- Other event services available through our preferred vendor list
- Adjacent to the 850-acre Williamson County Regional Park
- Centrally located within easy access to several golf courses
Call today to reserve your visit with us!
- Multimedia projector
- Projection screen